Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Fourth of July Recipe Roundup

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY FRIENDS!  I've gathered some of my favorite allergen-freindly summer recipes for you all to try.  Happy grilling out and spending time with those you love!

This Strawberry Ice Box Tart is a yummy treat to please Raw and Paleo foodies alike!
Red, White, and Blueberry Mint Salad, and my essential oil friends, try the oily version of this recipe for extra goodness

Broccoli Mango Salad is a go-to side item bring for me.  Have made this so many times for pot-lucks!


And finally, one of my favorites- Watermelon Lime Granita, made with just those two ingredients.  Ad 4 drops lime EO instead of the lime juice for an lovely detoxing treat

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs